Thank you for your interest in The Glenchrist Law Firm PLCC.
I am both a licensed Arizona attorney and a licensed Arizona fiduciary. I am also a Certified Financial Planner, and previously earned the Chartered Financial Analyst credential ("CFA Charter").
I offer my clients five core services:
- Fiduciary Services – Guardianship, Conservatorship, Trust and Estate Management ("Personal Representative") and related services for those who need help with their personal and financial affairs. I also serve as an attorney for other fiduciaries and for those with legal issues related to fiduciary services.
- Trust and Estate Planning – Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney, Charitable Giving, Honorary Trusts for pets, and related estate planning services.
- Marriage Replication – Helping gay and lesbian couples and families protect themselves legally and financially against discriminatory laws.
- Business Planning – Helping current and potential entrepreneurs with entity creation, business plan development, succession planning and general consulting.
- Tax Relief – Representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities; negotiating Offers-in-Compromise, payment plans and settlement options for tax debts; removing tax-related levies and garnishments.
Please use the drop-down menus at the top of the page to learn more about the specific services I can offer, either as an attorney or a Fiduciary.
Glenchrist — Combining pride, dignity and affordability for the entire Valley of the Sun.